BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING AERIAL APPLICATION OPERATIONS. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1974
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation aerial application accidents occurring in 1974. Included are 467 accident Briefs, 31 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal/factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-244 530.
Washington, DC USA 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1975-12-15
- Pagination: 325 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerial surveying; Aeronautics; Air drop; Air pilots; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Crash investigation; Fertilization (Horticulture); Fire fighting; Flight personnel; Flight training; Licenses; Loss and damage; Pest control; Sprayers; Trees
- Uncontrolled Terms: Spraying
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerial surveys; Air drop operations; Airborne operations; Defoliation; Fertilizing; Flight engineer training
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133085
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-22
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM