BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING AIR TAXI OPERATIONS. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1974
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation air taxi accidents occurring in 1974. Included are 191 accident Briefs, 40 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal/factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-244 529.
Washington, DC USA 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1975-12-15
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Crash investigation; Freight transportation; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage; Passenger transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133084
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-21
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM