BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING AMATEUR/HOME BUILT AIRCRAFT. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1974
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation accidents involving amateur/home build aircraft occurring in 1974. Included are 136 accident Briefs, 38 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s)/factor(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal/factor(s). This publication is published annually.
- See also PB-244 528.
Washington, DC United States 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1975-12-15
- Pagination: 84 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Crash investigation; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133083
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-20
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM