BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING MISSING AND MISSING LATER RECOVERED AIRCRAFT. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1974
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation missing and missing later recovered accidents occurring in 1974. Included are 121 accident briefs, 17 of which cover missing aircraft not recovered and 104 missing later recovered. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-244 526.
Washington, DC USA 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1975-12-15
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Crash investigation; Licenses; Loss and damage
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133082
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-18
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM