BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING TURBINE POWERED AIRCRAFT. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1974
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation turbine powered aircraft accidents occurring in 1974. Included are 100 accident Briefs, 26 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and cause/factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-244 522.
Washington, DC USA 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1975-12-15
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Cargo aircraft; Casualties; Crash investigation; Jet propelled aircraft; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage; Passenger aircraft; Transport aircraft; Turbojet engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133081
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-14
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM