HIGH VOLTAGE AC POWER TRANSMISSION LINES AND COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVER SITES
A short discussion of the effects of the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) radiated from High Voltage AC (HVAC) Power Transmission lines on HF Communications Receivers is followed by the description of a method for choosing communications receiver sites to minimize interference from these transmission lines.
United States Coast GuardElectronics Engineering Division
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hill, F R
- Publication Date: 1976-3-26
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternating current; Electric discharge; Electromagnetic compatibility; Electromagnetic interference; High frequency; High voltage; Location; Radio receivers; Telecommunications; Terminals (Communications); Traffic signal control systems; Transmission lines
- Old TRIS Terms: Communication terminals; Coronas; Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Design;
- Accession Number: 00133024
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EEE-TR-1 Tech Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM