GROUNDING, BONDING, AND SHIELDING PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENTS AND FACILITIES. VOLUME III. ECONOMIC CONSIDERATIONS AND PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
The three volume series sets forth a set of grounding, bonding, and shielding principles and practices for electronic equipments and facilities. Volume III considers the interrelationship between grounding, bonding, and shielding and other elements of the facility or equipment development cycle.
- See also Volume 2, AD-A022 608.
University of Georgia, ExperimentGeorgia Experiment Station
Experiment, GA USA
- Denny, H W
- Robinette, S L
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Bonding; Electrical grounding; Electromagnetic pulses; Faults; Lightning; Management; Personnel; Planning; Protection; Radiation shielding; Safety equipment; Systems engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Protective equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuit interconnections; Lightning arresters; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00133012
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-75-215-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2850
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 2002 12:00AM