GROUNDING, BONDING, AND SHIELDING PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENTS AND FACILITIES. VOLUME II. PROCEDURES FOR FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENTS
This three volume series sets forth a set of grounding, bonding, and shielding principles and practices for electronic equipments and facilities. In Volume 2, the principles and theories are reduced to practical steps and procedures for use in equipment and facility development. Assembly and construction, installation and checkout, and maintenance for long term use are emphasized in this Volume.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A022 332.
University of Georgia, ExperimentGeorgia Experiment Station
Experiment, GA United States
- Denny, H W
- Woody, J A
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 302 p.
- TRT Terms: Bonding; Electric cables; Electrodes; Electromagnetic interference; Electromagnetic pulses; Electronic equipment; Facilities; Maintenance; Protection; Radiation shielding; Safety; Safety equipment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Protective equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Ground electrical; Lightning arresters
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00133004
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-75-215-Vol-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2850
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 2002 12:00AM