THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION FIVE-YEAR ENVIRONMENTAL PLAN 1976-1980
The purpose of this document is to describe the agency's environmental policies and 5 year plan. The Federal Aviation Administration is committed to the development, evaluation, and execution of feasible programs designed to identify and minimize undesirable environmental effects attributable to the transportation system (noise, air and water pollution, and land use activities). The program consists of four major task areas: Policies and Procedures for Considering Environmental Impacts, Noise Reduction and Control, Air Pollution and Control, and Land Use Compatibility.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Aircraft noise; Airports; Civil aviation; Control; Environment; Environmental impact statements; Land use; Landing fields; Laws; Noise; Noise control; Planning; Policy; Pollution control; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compatibility; Noise reduction; Pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00133002
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 2002 12:00AM