ROAD TRAFFIC. THE ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1991 (COMMENCEMENT NO.11 AND TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS) ORDER 1994
This statutory instrument brings into force from July 4th 1994, in the City of London and the London boroughs named in the schedule, provisions relating to the enforcement of certain parking restrictions.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0110444825
Her Majesty Stationary Office49 High Holborn
London WC1V 6HB, England
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 5 p.
- STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS
- Issue Number: SI 1482(C.
- Publisher: Her Majesty Stationary Office
- TRT Terms: Law enforcement; Legislation; Parking
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- ITRD Terms: 1534: Enforcement (law); 1556: Legislation; 955: Parking; 8119: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Law; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00668051
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 0-11-044482-5
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Nov 2 1994 12:00AM