WILL THE RUBBER MEET THE ROAD?
Article describing the development of hybrid gas-electric vehicles. Specific vehicles mentioned include a Saturn SL2 sedan built by University of Maryland engineering students, and the Impact built by General Motors. The current technology of hybrid vehicles and the outlook for practical development and dissemination of these vehicles is examined.
- Jenks, A
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: p. 15-21
- TRT Terms: Electric vehicles; Hybrid automobiles; Hybrid vehicles; Technology transfer
- Identifier Terms: General Motors Corporation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Technology utilization
- Geographic Terms: Maryland
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00667892
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 20 1994 12:00AM