COMMODITY FLOW ANALYSIS. CARLOAD ALL-RAIL TRAFFIC BETWEEN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES, 1968-1973
Reference paper No. 3 details in five major commodity groups the carload all-rail traffic of Canadian National Railways and C. P. Rail, originating in Canada, destined to the United States and originating in the United States destined to Canada for the six years, 1968-1973. This statistical report of international traffic is grouped into five sections, totalling 208 tables and contains: cars, tons, revenues, ton-miles, car-miles, and origin-destination matrix tables (Provinces to State groups and State groups to Provinces).
- Price is $4.75 in Canada; other countries $5.70.
Canadian Transport CommissionTraffic and Tariffs Branch, 275 Slater Street
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0N9, Canada
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; International trade; Origin and destination; Statistics; Waybill samples
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00132957
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Transport Commission
- Report/Paper Numbers: Ref Paper No. 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM