TRAVEL DEMAND MANAGEMENT INNOVATION AND RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM: SETTING A STRATEGIC AGENDA FOR THE FUTURE, NOVEMBER 15 AND 16, 1993, ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA
These proceedings summarize a Symposium which brought together a wide range of individuals from throughout the country to discuss the current status of Travel Demand Management (TDM) activities and to help chart a course to advance the state of TDM practice into the next century. Included are the following: Symposium Overview; Introduction; Presentation of Resource Papers and Key Issues; Keynote Speeches; Working Group Summary; Resource Papers; Appendix A - Listing of TDM Strategies and Research Needs; and Appendix B - Participant List.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Travel Demand Management Innovation and Research Symposium: Setting a Strategic Agenda for the Future
- Location: Arlington, Virginia
- Date: 1993-11-15 to 1993-11-16
- Publication Date: 1994-10
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 150 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 433
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Innovation; Research; Strategic planning; Travel demand management
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00667738
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Oct 25 1994 12:00AM