HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION. (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS BIBLIOGRAPHIC DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations concerning the transfer of hazardous materials primarily by road, rail, and cargo vessels. The citations include risk assessment, accident analyses, response programs, and shipping container designs. Federal legislation, state programs, and test procedures for a variety of containers are also discussed. (Contains 250 citations and includes a subject term index and title list.)
- 239 citations. Updated with each order. Supersedes PB94-871845. Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
NERAC, Incorporated1 Technology Drive
Tolland, CT United States 06084
- Publication Date: 1994-11
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Containers; Crash analysis; Design; Emergency response time; Hazardous materials; Reaction time; Risk assessment; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Container design; Hazardous materials transportation
- Subject Areas: Design; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); I82: Accidents and Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00675425
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 1 1995 12:00AM