REGULATIONS FOR SENSITIVE ENVIRONMENTAL AREAS
Regulations to protect the environment continue to be an important part of the planner's tool kit. This videotape emphasizes techniques relating to wetlands, coastal zones, hillsides, agricultural areas, views, and open space.
- 90-minute audiotape.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Publication Date: 1986
- TRT Terms: Coasts; Environmental impacts; Environmental protection; Farming; Slopes; Wetlands
- Uncontrolled Terms: Coastal regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural land; Hillslopes
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00669387
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1994 12:00AM