TECHNICAL OUTREACH PROGRAM: ANTI-DRUG AND ALCOHOL WORKSHOPS. FINAL REPORT
Center for Urban Transportation Research organized and implemented a statewide program of four anti-drug and alcohol workshops. The dates, locations and attendance information as well as identification of speakers are provided in the report. Each workshop included guest speakers from law enforcement. Their talks were on drugs that might be found in the workplace and how to identify them, and the related paraphernalia. Workshop evaluations completed by participants are also provided.
- Prepared for: Florida Department of Transportation, Office of Public Transportation
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 1994-9
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol use; Drug abuse; Employees; Safety programs; Traffic safety education; Work environment; Workshops
- Old TRIS Terms: Alcohol education programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00669103
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 15 1994 12:00AM