MERCHANT VESSELS IN THE UNITED STATES, 1993
Merchant Vessels of the United States is a data file of merchant and recreational vessels documented under the laws of the United States by the U.S. Coast Guard. The source for this file is the U.S. Coast Guard's Marine Safety Information System (MSIS) database, a comprehensive system serving many Coast Guard marine safety operating programs. The data file of merchant vessels has been specifically prepared from several data tables contained in MSIS. The data has been used as source data for publication of Merchant Vessels of the United States. The data file consists of vessel particular and managing owner identification information. Information in the file is current as of December 31, 1993.
- Mag tape DOT-DF-MT-94-001. Approximate bytes: 97,608,102. Supersedes PB93-502722. Available in 9-track, ASCII character set tape, 1600 bpi, 6250 bpi, or 3480 cartridge.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1993-12
- TRT Terms: Marine safety; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Merchant vessels; Ownership; Recreational vehicles; Statistics; Water traffic
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00669083
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-DF-MT-94-001
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1994 12:00AM