RESIDENTIAL TRANSPORTATION ENERGY CONSUMPTION SURVEY, 1991 (FOR MICROCOMPUTERS)
This is the second time that data collected on the Residential Transportation Energy Consumption Survey (RTECS) are available on microcomputer readable diskettes. Prior to 1988, the public use data were available on magnetic tapes only. The public use diskettes contain data based on household telephone interviews from the 1991 RTECS. The survey was taken from a subsample of respondents to the 1990 Residential Energy Consumption Survey (RECS). The RTECS was designed to provide information on the use of energy in residential vehicles in the U.S. Included are data about: the number and type of vehicles in the residential sector, the characteristics of those vehicles, the total annual Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT), the per household and per vehicle VMT, the vehicle fuel consumption and expenditures, and the vehicle fuel efficiencies.
- 3 diskettes DOE-DF-DK-94-001. Ordering information for each format: A) Three 3 1/2 inch diskettes in dBase format (Order number PB94-500816) or B) Three 3 1/2 inch diskettes in ASCII format (Order number PB94-500826). System: IBM PC compatible: MS DOS 3.3 operating system. See also PB91-507269 and PB91-507277. The datafile is available on three 3 1/2 inch diskettes. File format: dBase. Documentation included; may be ordered separately as PB94-114113.
Department of Energy1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1991
- TRT Terms: Costs; Energy consumption; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Residential areas; Transportation; Vehicle miles of travel
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Residential sector; Transportation energy
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00669077
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1994 12:00AM