ROADS TO THE 21ST CENTURY: A KEY TO COMPETITIVENESS. PROCEEDINGS
SUR LA VOIE DU 21E SIECLE: LES ROUTES, ELEMENT CLE DE LA COMPETITIVITE
Cosponsored by the Transportation Association of Canada (TAC), the 1994 conference of the International Road Federation (IRF) was held in Calgary, Alberta, from July 3 to 7. The conference technical session proceedings consist of nine volumes, the contents of these include: Volume 1 - Urban Transportation Corridors; Urban Pavements, etc. Volume 2 - Weather and Information Systems; Information Technology; Intelligent Vehicle-Highway Systems; etc. Volume 3 - End Product Specifications; Asphalt Materials; etc. Volume 4 - Intermodal Transportation; Transit and Information; etc. Volume 5 - Highway Safety; Rural Highways; etc. Volume 6 - Recycling and Reclaiming; Subgrades and Materials; Volume 7 - Road Impacts on the Environment; etc. Volume 8 - Private Sector Participation; Volume 9 - SHRP and C-SHRP sessions on Asphalt, Structures and Highway Operations, and on Pavement Performance; etc.
Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Roads to the 21st Century: A Key to Competitiveness. International Road Federation Conference and Exposition
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Date: 1994-7-3 to 1994-7-7
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Intermodal transportation; Rural highways; Urban transportation; Weather forecasting
- Geographic Terms: Calgary (Canada)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; I70: Traffic and Transport; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00667900
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 24 1994 12:00AM