RESTRUCTURING: AMERICA AND BEYOND
This book provides a broad survey of practical and technical civil engineering information on existing structures, as well as state-of-the-art design and analysis issues for new and innovative structures across the globe. More than 300 papers study the maintenance, condition assessment, behavior, performance, reliability, testing, monitoring, rehabilitation, retrofitting, upgrading, or replacement of structures.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0784400768
- Proceedings of Structures Congress XIII Sponsored by the Structural Division of ASCE and Structural Group of BSCES/ASCE, Boston, MA, April 2-5, 1995
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1995-4
- Pagination: 1,936 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil engineering; Modernization; Restructuring; Retrofitting; State of the art; Structural analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Structure maintenance
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00675729
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0784400768
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 1995 12:00AM