A GLOSSARY OF CORROSION-RELATED TERMS USED IN SCIENCE AND INDUSTRY
This book features definitions for over 4,000 specialized terms related to corrosion and corrosion prevention/control. Its coverage encompasses not only the fundamental terms commonly used in corrosion science, but also lesser-known, industry-specific jargon. The Glossary contains terms relevant to the study, effect, and control of corrosion that pertain to chemistry/electro-chemistry, metallurgy, plastics, paints/coatings, metal finishing, and the environment. Various synonyms, acronyms, and abbreviations are also included.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560915900
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Vukasovich, M S
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 306 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Electrochemistry; Glossaries; Metallurgy; Paint; Plastics
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I40: Soils and Rocks;
- Accession Number: 00675722
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560915900
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 27 1995 12:00AM