BUILDING THE E-MOTIVE INDUSTRY. ESSAYS AND CONVERSATIONS ABOUT STRATEGIES FOR CREATING AN ELECTRIC VEHICLE INDUSTRY
The author interviewed nearly 100 people to capture their thoughts on the important issues and factors in making the electric vehicle industry a reality. This book presents the "best" of these interviews, together with original essays and other key information on the challenges faced in building the industry. Perspectives from both the traditional automotive industry "superstructure" approach and the entrepreneurial "enterprise structure" ("e-structure") approach are included. The author sees the convergence of four powerful "E" forces: environment, energy, economy, and education. These forces are providing the motive power for the birth of an electric vehicle industry which the author calls the "E-motive" industry. Includes views from James Womack, Amory Lovins, Mary Good, Paul MacCready, Bob Stempel, and others.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560915609
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Cronk, S A
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic factors; Education; Electric vehicles; Energy; Environmental impacts; Interviewing; Motor vehicle industry
- Uncontrolled Terms: Economy
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00675712
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560915609
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 1995 12:00AM