IVHS PROCEEDINGS. TOWARDS AN INTELLIGENT TRANSPORT SYSTEM
The roads and vehicles of tomorrow will see major changes brought about by the combination of information technology and telecommunications. To develop cooperation between countries, ERTICO in Europe, VERTIS in Japan, and IVHS America are sponsoring a series of ATT & IVHS World Congresses -- the Paris Congress 1994 was the first event. These proceedings consist of six hardcover volumes. Volume 1: System Architecture. Information Management Standards. Volume 2: Urban Traffic Management. Energy and Environmental Impacts. Evaluation Methods. Volume 3: Traffic Management and Telematics on the TERN. Inter-Urban and Rural Traffic Management. Freight and Fleet Operations. Volume 4: Human Factors. Driver Support Systems. System Safety and Safety Critical Systems. Volume 5: Traveler Information Services. Communications Systems and Services. Emergency Management and Systems. Volume 6: Public Transport. Interface Between Transport Modes. Institutional and Legal Issues. Automatic Debiting Services.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0890068100
- Proceedings of the First World Congress on ATT & IVHS Held November 30-December 3, 1994 in Paris, France.
Norwood, MA United States 02062
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 3,394 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Intelligent transportation systems; Passenger information systems; Public transit; Technology; Telecommunications; Traveler information and communication systems; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Europe; Japan; Western Europe
- Old TRIS Terms: Proceedings
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00675634
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0890068100
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 13 1995 12:00AM