CONSTRUCTION SAFETY & HEALTH COMPLIANCE MANUAL
This manual includes compliance explanations for: Employee Training; Site Accident Prevention; Excavating; Recordkeeping; Fall Protection. This reference helps simplify compliance by giving timesaving how-to-comply explanations. Some of the critical topics covered are: Inspections & Violations; Personal Protective Equipment; Cranes, Derricks, Industrial Trucks; Floor & Wall openings; Lead Exposure; Asbestos; Welding; Stairways & Ladders; Scaffolding; Lockout/Tagout; Steel Erection; Underground Construction (Tunneling); Electrical Standards; Injury & Illness Recordkeeping; Postings; Training; Audit Checklists; Site Accident Prevention. Also includes summary information on proposed regulatory changes: Floor & Wall Openings; Lockout/Tagout; Scaffolding; Steel Erection; Welding.
J.J. Keller & Associates, Incorporated3003 W. Breezewood Lane, P.O. Box 368
Neenah, WI United States 54957-0368
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 450 p.
- TRT Terms: Compliance; Construction safety; Construction sites; Diseases and medical conditions; Education; Fires; Hazards; Health; Injuries; Inspection; Manuals; Protection; Safety; Safety equipment
- Identifier Terms: Occupational Safety and Health act
- Uncontrolled Terms: Health education; Injury prevention; Protective equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Inspection laws
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I84: Personal Injuries;
- Accession Number: 00675610
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 1995 12:00AM