ANNUAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS 1994, COUNCIL OF LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT, CINCINNATI, OHIO, OCTOBER 16-19, 1994
Topics in this edition are centered on the 1994 conference theme, "Logistics: The Crossroads of Commerce," and cover a wide variety of research reports, statistics, debates, opinions, and dialogue of interest to those who work in the logistics profession. This edition once again contains "The 1994 Ohio State University Survey of Career Patterns in Logistics" conducted by Bernard J. LaLonde, Mason Professor of Transportation and Logistics, and James M. Masters, Assistant Professor of Logistics Management, both of Ohio State University. This study provides current data about the "typical" chief logistics executive's age, education, salary, mobility, responsibility, staff size, budget, and positioning within the operation. Another annual feature is Herbert W. Davis' yearly compilation of industry statistics entitled, "Physical Distribution Costs and Service: 1994." There are 45 papers in this proceedings.
Council of Logistics Management2805 Butterfield Road, Suite 200
Oak Brook, IL United States 60523
- Publication Date: 1995-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 528 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Executives; Logistics; Physical distribution; Reports; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 00675587
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1995 12:00AM