SHOCK AND IMPACT IN STRUCTURES
This book consists of a series of state-of-the-art chapters written by renowned researchers working in the field of structures under shock and impact. The material covers problems related to the nuclear industry, transport flasks, concrete structures, aeroengines, low-impact velocity applications, high loading rates and others of current interest. It is the most up-to-date book of its type.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1562522213
Computational Mechanics Incorporated25 Bridge Street
Billerica, MA United States 01821
- Publication Date: 1994-10
- Pagination: 288 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete structures; Nuclear energy; Set forward force; Shock (Mechanics); Structural mechanics
- Subject Areas: Construction; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00675438
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1562522213
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 1995 12:00AM