FLEET MANAGER'S GUIDE TO VEHICLE SPECIFICATION AND PROCUREMENT
This book describes practical, cost-effective procedures and practices that can be used in the daily work operations of supervisors and managers with responsibility for vehicle specification and procurement. Fleet management personnel will be able to use this information to realize productivity savings and improvement of their fleet's performance.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560912588
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Dolce, J E
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 226 p.
- TRT Terms: Fleet management; Motor vehicles; Operating costs; Procurement; Specifications
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00675435
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560912588
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 1995 12:00AM