U.S. INTERNATIONAL AVIATION POLICY. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AVIATION, COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 103RD CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, MAY 5, 1994
This hearing undertakes a comprehensive review of United States international civil aviation policy. Included are a summary of the subject matter, the testimony and prepared statements of witnesses, prepared statements submitted by members of Congress, submissions for the record, and additions to the record.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160464102
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Public Works and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 383 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation policy; Congressional hearings; Testimony
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00675313
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160464102
- Report/Paper Numbers: 103-67
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 17 1995 12:00AM