MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON SURFACE TRANSPORTATION, COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 103RD CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, JUNE 14, 1994
This is a hearing to examine various motor carrier safety issues, with a particular focus on truck size and weights. Included are the testimony and prepared statements of witnesses, prepared statements submitted by members of congress, submissions for the record, and additions to the record.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160464110
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Public Works and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 455 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; Laws; Motor carriers; Safety; Size; Size and weight regulations; Testimony; Trucks; Weight
- Old TRIS Terms: Truck laws & regulations
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00675312
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160464110
- Report/Paper Numbers: 103-79
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 17 1995 12:00AM