1993 AASHTO SALARY SURVEY
The 1993 AASHTO Salary Survey is based on salary data effective July 1, 1993. Questionnaires were sent to all 50 states plus the Federal Highway Administration. All participants responded. Some states did not provide weighted average data for benchmarks. The Average Monthly Salary for All Employees compares the state monthly average salary with the AASHTO and regional monthly salary mean. The Weighted Average Salary Rates, by Classification, compares the individual state benchmark weighted average with the AASHTO and appropriate regional weighted average mean of that classification. The percentage permits a quantitative comparison of weighted averages. The position of Environmental Manager (#19) has been added to the survey due to the increased focus on environmental issues.
- This report was produced by the Human Resources Division of the Missouri Highway and Transportation Department for the AASHTO Administrative Subcommittee on Personnel and Human Resources.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Salaries; State departments of transportation; Surveys
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials; U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00675253
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1995 12:00AM