IOWA AIRPORT SUFFICIENCY RATINGS (DECEMBER 1994)
The Iowa Department of Transportation developed the Airport Sufficiency Rating System. This system determines a numerical rating for each airport by comparing structural, safety, and service features to specified design guides based on an airport's service and design classification. The Iowa Airport Sufficiency Rating was first published in 1976 and annually thereafter. This is the eighteenth annual report and contains sufficiency ratings from all existing airports included in the 1991 Iowa Aviation System Plan that are currently open to public use. All ratings are based on sufficiency inspections completed between October 1, 1993, and September 30, 1994.
Ames, IA United States 50010
- Publication Date: 1994-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 166 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Ratings
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sufficiency rating
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00675236
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 8 1995 12:00AM