IOWA IN MOTION: PART I: A REPORT ON THE CONTINUING DEVELOPMENT OF IOWA'S TRANSPORTATION PLAN. TECHNICAL APPENDICES
This document contains the technical appendices to Part I of Iowa's Transportation Plan. The appendices are as follows: (A) Iowa Transportation Plan Public Response; (B) State Plan Advisory Committee Issue Papers; (C) Selected Iowa Transportation Data; and (D) Iowa Transportation Funding.
- This project was partially funded by the Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration.
Iowa Department of Transportation800 Lincoln Way
Ames, IA United States 50010
- Publication Date: 1994-12-13
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 253 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Finance; Highway transportation; Intermodal transportation; Pipeline transportation; Policy; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Statistics; Transportation; Transportation planning; Trend (Statistics); Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation statistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00675235
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 8 1995 12:00AM