URBAN HIGHWAY OPERATIONS AND IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM OVERVIEW AND SUMMARY. FINAL REPORT
This report summarizes the main conclusions resulting from the research study. The study provided an effective implementation document, the "Texas Highway Operations Manual", and a coordinated program of highway operations research that has advanced the practice traffic operations in Texas and the United States.
- Research study title: Urban Highway Operations Research and Implementation Program.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Austin, TX United States 78763-5051
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Urbanik II, Thomas
- Publication Date: 1994-10
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Freeway operations; Highway operations; Implementation; Manuals; Operations research
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic operations research
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00675192
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-94/1232-32F, Res Rept 1232-32F, TTI: 0-1232
- Contract Numbers: Study 0-1232
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 3 1995 12:00AM