MAINTENANCE QUALITY STANDARDS AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS REVIEW: PAVEMENT MARKINGS
This document reviews various districts' procedures and recommends quality standards for maintaining pavement markings.
Ontario Ministry of TransportationMaintenance Branch, 1201 Wilson Avenue
Downsview, Ontario Canada M3M 1J8
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 81 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Flexible pavements; Interviewing; Maintenance; Paint; Pavements; Quality assurance; Specifications; Standards; Textbooks; Transportation operations
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 2944: Flexible pavement; 9147: Interview; 3847: Maintenance; 1144: Operations (transp network); 3807: Paint; 2955: Pavement; 9123: Quality assurance; 187: Specification (standard); 177: Specifications; 8526: Textbook
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00674431
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Mar 8 1995 12:00AM