DECISION PROCESSES IN DRIVING
This report provides a discussion of the concept "decision" and how it could apply to the actions of a driver. Theories of decision behaviour within other contexts are examined as being of possible relevance to the driving case. The problems of research techniques are discussed and, finally, suggestions are made for further research. (A) /TRRL/
Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)Wokingham, Berkshire United Kingdom
- Newsome, L R
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Decision making; Driver performance; Drivers; Driving; Personnel performance; Research
- ITRD Terms: 9001: Behaviour; 2248: Decision process; 1772: Driver; 1855: Driving (veh)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00132327
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Suppl Rpt.156 UC R&D Rpt.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM