MARITIME REFORM. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON COAST GUARD AND NAVIGATION, COMMITTEE ON MERCHANT MARINE AND FISHERIES, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 103RD CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, AUGUST 11, 1994
This is a hearing on maritime regulatory reform to help the nation's maritime industry and to have uniform international standards. Included are the testimony and prepared statements of witnesses and additional material submitted for the record.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160459966
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; International; Maritime industry; Regulatory reform; Shipbuilding; Standards; Testimony
- Old TRIS Terms: International standards
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00674305
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160459966
- Report/Paper Numbers: Serial No. 103-116
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 21 1995 12:00AM