REPORT ON PROCEEDINGS: AVIATION ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION SYMPOSIUM, MARCH 29-31, 1994, TYSONS CORNER, VIRGINIA. VOLUME I: INDUSTRY RECOMMENDATIONS AND SAFETY BOARD RESPONSES
Volume I contains the National Transportation Safety Board's (NTSB's) responses to a number of recommendations made by the aviation industry during the Aviation Accident Investigation Symposium held at Tysons Corner, Virginia, from March 29 through 31, 1994. Volume II contains presentations made by symposium participants. The symposium provided a forum for the aviation industry to discuss and critique NTSB programs and practices, as well as procedures used during aviation accident investigations. Participants included representatives from U.S. air carriers, airframe and engine manufacturers, aviation associations and unions, government officials and interested parties, as well as foreign investigative authorities and manufacturers.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1994-10-17
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace industry; Air transportation crashes; Conferences; Crash investigation; Recommendations
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Transportation Safety Board
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00674275
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB/RP-94/01, Notation 6461
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 13 1995 12:00AM