TOWARD A METHODOLOGY FOR FIELD OBSERVATIONS OF DRIVER BEHAVIOR: A COMPARISON OF FINLAND AND MICHIGAN
The study was designed (1) to develop an initial set of measures to observe driver behavior in different countries, in different parts of any country, or in longitudinal studies, and (2) to compare driver behavior in Finland and Michigan by using these measures.
- Sponsored by Valtion Teknillinen Tutkimuskeskus, Espoo (Finland), and Ford Foundation, New York.
University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute2901 Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109-2150
- Luoma, J
- Publication Date: 1994-6
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Drivers; Field studies; Methodology
- Geographic Terms: Finland; Michigan
- Old TRIS Terms: Field observation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00674102
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTRI-94-16, HS-041 439
- Files: HSL, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1995 12:00AM