SURVEY AND ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYEE RESPONSES TO EMPLOYER-SPONSORED TRIP REDUCTION INCENTIVE PROGRAMS. TECHNICAL APPENDIX C. FREQUENCIES AND CROSSTABULATIONS
This appendix contains the employee and employer questionnaire forms used to collect data for the sample. It also contains several tables showing weighted frequencies of response to the questions, and cross tabulations of travel behavior and employee characteristics. Transportation mode splits are also cross tabulated with employee characteristics.
- Sponsored by California State Air Resources Board, Sacramento, Research Div. and California Environmental Protection Agency, Sacramento.
Comsis Corporation8737 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, MD United States 20910
- Schreffler, E N
- Mortero, J F
- Allen, W G
- Publication Date: 1994-1-11
- Pagination: 197 p.
- TRT Terms: Employer sponsored transportation; Incentives; Logits; Mathematical prediction; Surveys; Transportation modes; Travel behavior; Travel demand management; Work trips
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00674099
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ARB-R-94-522
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 24 1995 12:00AM