MAKING THINGS WORK: TRANSPORTATION AND TRADE EXPANSION IN WESTERN NORTH AMERICA. VOLUME 4. PROFILES OF WESTERN U.S. - CANADA BORDER CROSSINGS
The report is volume 4 of the 7 volume TransNET West project final report on Transportation and Trade Expansion in Western North America and contains detailed profiles of the 53 border crossings between the Western U.S. and Canada.
- See also PB94-192226 and PB94-192234. Sponsored by the New Mexico State Highway and Transportation Dept., Santa Fe, and Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC.
Leeper, Cambridge and Campbell, Incorporated700 North Fairfax Street
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Cambridge, J
- Leeper, J
- Publication Date: 1993-9-30
- Pagination: 506 p.
- TRT Terms: Trade; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Canada; North America
- Old TRIS Terms: Trade development
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00674077
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-PL-94-009-017
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1995 12:00AM