MODERN RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION
This volume reviews the development and planning of modern railway transport networks throughout Europe and related policy issues. In particular, contributors address the development of the European Community and its consequences on urban traffic and mobility; civil engineering solutions to linking the Euro-rail network; and drive systems, and more.
- Proceedings of the International Conference Railways organized by the Institution of Civil Engineers, London, UK, May 25-27, 1993.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 398 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil engineering; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: European Commission
- Geographic Terms: Europe; European Union countries
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00673934
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 8 1995 12:00AM