HYDRAULICS OF PIPELINES
Over thirty papers feature the operation and design of water, sewer, gas, oil, and slurry pipelines and pipeline systems. Subjects covered include friction factors and losses, control valve characteristics, computer modeling for design, transportation, and system analysis.
- Proceedings of the International Conference sponsored by the Pipeline Division of the ASCE, Phoenix, AZ, June 12-15, 1994.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 504 p.
- TRT Terms: Gas pipelines; Hydraulic fluids; Hydraulics; Pipelines; Slurry pipelines; Structural design; Water pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline design
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Pipelines; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00673931
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 8 1995 12:00AM