TRANSPORT AND SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF ACTIVITIES
Experience has shown that there is a very close relationship between the geographical distribution of activities and the location of transport infrastructures, a relationship that is becoming evident again today as high-speed railway lines are built or enter the planning stage. This report seeks to determine what influence these lines will have on the regions served, particularly in the light of experience with the TGV Sud-Est in France.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9282111598
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development2001 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1992-1
- Pagination: 143 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed ground transportation; Infrastructure; Railroad transportation; Traffic distribution
- Identifier Terms: Societe nationale des chemins de fer francais
- Old TRIS Terms: Geographical distribution
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00673910
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9282111598
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 2 1995 12:00AM