MASONRY IN THE AMERICAS
This publication contains the following papers which represent a compendium of masonry research projects throughout the Americas: Masonry Materials, L.E. Yamin and L.E. Garcia; General Description of Systems and Construction Practices, C. Casabbone; Seismic Resistance and Design of Masonry Structures, J. Bariola; Performance of Masonry Structures During Extreme Lateral Loading Events, A.E. Schultz; Masonry Research in the Americas, S.M. Alcocer and R.E. Klingner; Assessing the Seismic Performance of Existing Buildings in Canada, M. Bruneau; A Review of Masonry Construction in the United States of America, R.E. Klingner; Structural Design of Masonry Buildings: The Mexican Practice, R. Meli; Structural Masonry in Costa Rica, J. Bermudez; A Review of Masonry Construction in Colombia, L.E. Garcia and L.E. Yamin; Masonry in Peru, H. Gallegos; and Seismic Behavior and Earthquake-Resistant Design of Masonry Buildings in Chile, P.A. Hidalgo. An Index is provided.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 368 p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Construction management; Earthquake resistant design; Masonry construction; Materials; Performance; Research; Structural design; Structures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Lateral loads
- Geographic Terms: Central America; North America; South America
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; Materials; Research; I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00672462
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI SP-147
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1995 12:00AM