HIGHWAY SIGNAGE AND PLAN FOR SYSTEM OF REST AREAS
A committee comprised of representatives from the Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Department of Transportation, Communications New Brunswick, and Policy Secretariat was instructed to carry out a comprehensive review of issues relating to highway signage policy and rest areas. The objectives of this document are to develop a policy for highway signage and develop a plan for a system of rest areas,
- Text in English and French (Bilingual). French edition on the same fiche.
Department of Economic Development and Tourism, New BrunswickFredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Policy making; Roadside rest areas; Sign supports; Traffic signs
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00672259
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 25 1995 12:00AM