LOW FLOOR BUSES - THE BUS OPERATOR'S VIEW
This report gives information on a postal survey carried out in 1993 by the Buses for All Group, an organisation which represents disability, pensioners and womens' groups. It was founded in 1992 to campaign for accessibility on buses. Postal questionnaires were sent to all bus operators in mainland Britain, with fleets of 50 or more vehicles, (a total of 150 operators). The survey showed that many of these operators were considering buying low floor buses.
London Dial-a-Ride Users' Association25 Leighton Road
- HARKELL, G
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Buses; Design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Modifications
- Subject Areas: Design; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00671255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: TRL
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Jan 24 1995 12:00AM