WISCONSIN ALCOHOL TRAFFIC FACTS BOOK - 1994 EDITION
This report presents traffic-related alcohol information for Wisconsin. The focus is traffic crashes, arrests, convictions, and driver safety plan data. The purpose is to present a variety of alcohol-related data as a resource for safety, health, and social service professionals. These data are presented in the following sections: (1) Magnitude of the Problem; (2) Alcohol Consumption; (3) Legal Sanctions; (4) Alcohol Arrests; (5) Alcohol Convictions; (6) Alcohol Crashes; and (7) Driver Safety Plans. Appendix A lists licensed drivers by county and Appendix B registered vehicles by county.
Madison, WI United States 53702
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol use; Arrests; Crash data; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Fatalities; Injuries; Intoxication; Pedestrians; Safety management; Sanctions; Traffic conviction; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Convictions; Impaired pedestrians
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00670433
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 20 1994 12:00AM