This book of photographs and descriptions of America's crumbling and destructive infrastructure, asks if we are up to the job we are faced with and answers that question with "why not?" This is a book of possibilities and dreams. In conclusion, the author states, "This book was written in order to get the "Infra Structures" ideas aired, discussed, criticized, and even shot down. It was written to make us think about stepping more gently upon the land when we build and to help this billion-year journey of ours take a turn for the better after its brief turn for the worse in which 150 years of explosive technology-growth made us build like utter fools."
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0962187860
Underground Art Gallery673 Satucket Road, Brewster
Cape Cod, MA United States 02631
- Wells, M
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Infrastructure
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00670430
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0962187860
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1994 12:00AM