CORROSION AND CORROSIVITY SENSORS. PAPERS PRESENTED AT THE CORROSION/94 SYMPOSIUM
This publication contains the following papers: Chemical Process Control with Corrosion Sensors, D.R. Bergstrom; Microsensor for Corrosion Control, S.K. Chawla, T. Anguish, and J.H. Payer; Electrochemical Sensors to Monitor the Corrosion of Reinforcing Steel in Concrete, S.A. White; Electrochemical Measurements and Modeling Predictions in BWRs Under Various Operating Conditions, M.E. Indig, J.L. Nelson, and G. Taylor; Microclimate Monitoring for Corrosion Evaluation of Precoated Steel Sheets in Running Cars, S. Alota, B. Bazzoni, M. Bonotto, and M. Memmi; Evaluation of an Atmospheric Corrosion Rate Monitor as a Time-of-Wetness Meter, F.H. Haynie and D.C. Stiles; Dual Mode Corrosion Monitors, F. Ansuini; Corrosion Inspection by a Robotic Crawler, J. Carpenter, D. Stanton, and A. Kumar; Electrochemical Techniques for Laboratory and Field Studies of Corrosion Phenomena, F. Mansfeld; Corrosion Sensors for Condensate Corrosivity in Heat Exchangers, K. Fink, J.H. Payer; The Use of Fluorescent Compounds and Complexes of Metals as Early Warning Detectors for Corrosion, R.E. Johnson and V.S. Agarwala; Determination of Time-of-Wetness and Corrosion Rates with Atmospheric Corrosion Rate Monitors, F. Mansfeld; A Novel Method for On-Line Determination of Underdeposit Corrosion Rates in Cooling Water Systems, B. Yang; Corrosion and Corrosion Product Transport Monitoring in Boiler Condensate Systems, T.Y. Chen, M.R. Godfrey, and S.C. Avallone; Detection of Corrosion On-Set by Optical Second Harmonic Generation, J.H. Hunt; Thin Film Microsensors for Integrity of Coatings, Composites, and Hidden Structures, V.S. Agarwala and A. Fabiszewski; Effect of Applied Potential on Changes in Solution Chemistry Inside Crevices on Type 304L Stainless Steel and Alloy 825, N. Sridhar and D.S. Dunn; Corrosion and Deposition Monitoring -- Recent Developments, P.R. Puckorius, G.J. Licina, and G. Nekoksa; Experience in High Sensitivity Corrosion Monitoring of Filtered Environments to ISA Classifications, C.G. Moore; Using Electromagnetic Sensors (Magnetometers and Dielectrometers) to Detect Corrosion Beneath and Moisture within Paint Coatings on Aircraft, N. Goldfine and N.A. Greig; and Corrosion Monitoring as a Means to Increase Maintenance Efficiency in Aircraft, G.H. Koch and N.G. Thompson.
- Date Symposium was held is not provided in this publication. Symposium Chairman: Vinod S. Agarwala; Symposium Vice Chairman, Gerald K. Brown.
NACE International1440 South Creek Drive
Houston, TX United States 77084-4906
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 299 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Alloy steel; Automobiles; Chemical compounds; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Corrosion tests; Fluorescence; Inspection; Magnetometers; Monitoring; Reinforcing steel; Robotics; Sensors; Stainless steel; Steel sheets
- Uncontrolled Terms: Corrosion rate
- Old TRIS Terms: Atmospheric corrosion tests; Corrosion monitoring; Dielectrometers; Electrochemical sensors; Fluorescent compounds; Thin film microsensors
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I34: Steels and Metals; I94: Vehicle Corrosion;
- Accession Number: 00670406
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 9 1994 12:00AM