THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY SYSTEM AND ANCILLARY ISSUES RELATING TO HIGHWAY AND TRANSIT PROGRAMS. HEARINGS BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON SURFACE TRANSPORTATION, COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 103RD CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, FEBRUARY 24 AND MARCH 1, 3, 8, 10, AND 15, 1994. VOLUME IV OF V
Volume IV of the hearings on the National Highway System and ancillary issues relating to highway and transit programs includes the proceedings from March 10, 1994. These proceedings contain the testimony and prepared statements of witnesses and members of Congress, submissions for the record, and additions to the record.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160458749
- Page range: Contents, pp I-XX; Text, pp 1645-2442.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Public Works and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 818 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; Highway planning; Public transit; Testimony
- Identifier Terms: National Highway System
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit programs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00670394
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160458749
- Report/Paper Numbers: 103-54
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 7 1994 12:00AM